The Parents' Review.  Vol. 01, No. 04. p.241-320.
- Publication date
- p. 241a Star Map May 15th to June 15th, 1890
- p. 241-246 Editorial
- p. 247-254 Art for Children. By T. G. Rooper, H.M.I
- p. 255-262 The Two Roses. By Emeline Steinthal [Mrs. F. Steinthal]
- p. 263-268 The Month of Blossoms. By Dr. J. E. Taylor
- p. 269-273 Nursery French. By Frances Epps.
- p. 274-284 From Two Points of View, Part II. By L.T. Meade
- p. 285-292 Terrestrial and Sun-like Planets. By J. E. Gore,
- p. 293-300 Holidays in Lakeland Fifty-nine Years Ago By [Mrs.] M.H.
- p. 301-306 Kindergarten Nurses, By Felicite A. Debonnaire
- p. 307-309 The Evening Sky May 15 to June 15. By Mrs. L. C. DA. Lipscomb
- p. 310-312 Books
- p. 313-316 By the Way
- p. 317-319 Notes and Queries; Prizes
- p. 320 Parents National Educational Union Notes.
"A monthly magazine for parents and teachers" (varies). Began with v.1, in Feb. 1890; ceased with v.77 in 1966. Later title is PNEU: [Journal]: the Journal of the Parents National Educational Union. 1966-1978 (Quarterly : every 3 months).
Charlotte Mason Digital Collection at Redeemer University College, Ancaster, Ontario, Canada http://libguides.redeemer.ca/CMDC
- 2016-08-31 14:22:53
- ABBYY FineReader 11.0
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.3
For print-disabled users
Uploaded by Redeemer University on